The KBS Golf Experience
Your browser is unsupported.
Sorry. This browser is unsupported. Please use one of the options below to see the full KBS Golf Experience.
You’re better when you’re fit.
The fitting process begins by testing your current equipment, gathering hard performance data, and learning about your golf game and goals.
Then we move into shaft testing. We’ll start hitting with a single club and change out shafts to find which best fits your swing profile. We’re looking for distance and analyzing feel, but ultimately, we’re comparing shot dispersion between the different shafts. The tighter the dispersion the better.
New build or rebuild?
Either way, you’re better.
Once we find the shaft that performs the best for your swing, we start testing different club heads with that specific shaft. When we have the right combination, we build your new set to the same spec tolerances that we use on Tour. Or, we can retrofit your current club heads with your new shafts.
1. How long is a full bag fitting?
2. What should I bring to a fitting?
3. What do I receive from the fitting?
4. Can I order clubs once my fitting is complete?
5. What is the turn around time on my new set of clubs?
6. What if the clubs I want to purchase are backordered from the manufacturer?
7. What is the benefit to being properly fit for my golf clubs?
8. What if I want my current set of club heads used for a build?
9. Can I come into the shop and just purchase shafts?
10. If I don’t want to be fit, can I purchase shafts and have my clubs built without a fitting?
11. Can I bring my current set of clubs in for grips if they do not have KBS shafts?
We’re proud to fit golfers into the best equipment the game has to offer.